View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 07:41 PM
Whale Pilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2006
Position: In the Purple Haze
Talking

Originally Posted by Albief15 View Post
Whale...once aboard we'll be glad to send you a "proponent of hysteria" and "fringe element" decal. Apparently you are just another rabble rouser ready to cause trouble.

Pet peeve of the day: Captains generating revenue in Hong Kong don't get enough COLA to pay for even 50% of a nice apartment. MEC Chairman gets a housing allowance on top of his 98 credit hours a month so he can have a home in Memphis to work in while he crams over-60 retro language into the Obestar amendment and push guys to vote FOR this obviously demonstrated substandard LOA.

How do you justify saying a guy in China should "suck it up" from the company but we as union members owe a house to someone working against our interests?

2% of my salary is jack. As another pointed out--right not I just consider a cost of doing business. The irony, however, it biting...
Be a rabble rouser huh?

OK How's this, I will send one horrible ex wife and my monster in law to stay with DW along with 4 routy kids.... LOL He can care for them on my behalf since he is enjoying the "fringe" benefit that should be going to those sucking up all the pollution! Haaaa!

(P.S. I don't have 4 kids but I do have an ex and a ex mother in law that is certified to fly a broom)

And by the way, I will be glad to take the stickers --thank you very much! Let me know what I can do to help the cause!!!

Whale

Last edited by Whale Pilot; 11-13-2007 at 07:43 PM. Reason: gimme da sticker!