Thread: Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

flydiamond , 07-06-2018 04:53 PM
Gets Weekends Off
flydiamond
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    May 2016
Quote: A few observations following today's company and union communications:

The seniority list over the past 2 months seems to be stagnating. Very little movement on numbers lower than 700 as SSP is winding down and DGI has yet to begin. DGI eligibles begin around 675ish I believe.

E-Mail from union says 9 resignations in June (0 to Delta). Much lower than previous months. Again, SSP winding-down I believe.

Memo from JF today says we're full-up on both fleet plans "as of today for the remainder of 2018."

Yet, hiring was recently ramped-up full force. Anticipation for the DGI re-vamp? Something else? Delta Shuffle? Smoke and mirrors?
I think the language in the memo that says “the post summer fleet plan is still being evaluated” combined with the ramp up in hiring should be encouraging enough. The company is not going to spend millions hiring pilots they won’t need... I think we can expect an announcement similarly timed as the last one.

But yea, bummer the attrition has gone down. Truth be told, a lot of the senior guys here are comfortable and not looking to leave. And lots of the fos and junior captains are waiting around to see how the DGI shakes out... I’ll be worried if September rolls around with no announcement.