Old 07-08-2018, 07:31 AM
Jetlife
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2013

Originally Posted by OtherGuy View Post
I fully appreciate the purpose of a public forum. It allows people to anonymously post without the filter that would be applied to someone posting with their true identity. I get that.

My motivation was to point out that this place is not longer friendly to the military, which is shameful. That is my opinion, true.

In over 1800 post, you do little more than whine and add a tremendous amount of negativity yet you have done nothing to change your vector. You ARE part of the problem. Immediate moral is a crew thing. I have flown with great fellow pilots and had a blast on the road...regardless of the schedule. I have flown with pilots like you that make road life absolutely miserable with the constant whining (coupled with marginal performance)...usually way louder than the engines at T/O thrust. It just gets old and really speaks to the person the noise is coming from.

Bro, if life sucks that bad for you, change it. You want this place to burn down (your words) which clearly indicates your care and concern for those around you. You help Bobo and AJ make this the place it is...not what it could be. Again, YOU are part of the problem.

I honestly did not think you would answer the questions. I am not sure you can be honest with yourself. So, it's Sunday, go enjoy it.

Peace.
Look, you can form whatever opinion of me that you want, I don’t care. I’m not part of the problem at all, I left, I voted with my feet. If I want to warn people about NetJets I am free to do so. If you want only positive posts, go back to the union MB where they censor anything negative. If anything, YOU are part of the problem. More focusing on what I say and misdirection than actually looking at the problems and coming up and coming up with solutions for problems YOU yourself posted. This has nothing to do with anyone being better than anyone or being egotistical. People like you would rather argue semantics against other pilots than solve issues, and that is why NetJets management gets away with what they get away with, so I’m glad you are happy with it.