Old 07-08-2018, 04:42 PM
FLYLOW22
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2006

Originally Posted by Jetlife View Post
Yea but you and the other guys who get blindly defensive of NetJets have it backwards. I don’t wish ill will on the pilot group. I freaking hate NetJets as a company and their management. I personally don’t like you, that’s obvious and I know it’s likewise, but I would never wish you or anyone else end up on the street and I would help you get hired somewhere I had pull at, without question. Why? Because I’m a pilot supporter. My qualms with NetJets are with management, whether we agree or disagree on politics, religion or anything we disagree with. They are not towards the pilot group as a whole, even though I do have issues with some.

Aw.

He doesn’t like me.

JLife,

You don’t have to like people to understand the business... or respect the players.

You’re a young fool but I respect you. Because I was there once. Pull your head out of your rear end for once.

You’re a rookie. You need to say that your aviation career has made through one entire cycle of hiring and furloughs before your “aviation snob” judgement gets passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk