View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 01:56 PM
manfred33
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2006
Position: CRJ

Originally Posted by Excargodog View Post
This would seem to me to be a distinction without a difference. The FAA medical serves no other purpose than permitting you to fly. AND IT IS INVALIDATED WHEN A SIGNIFICANT CHANGE IN YOUR HEALTH OR MEDICAL STATUS OCCURS.

Perhaps you would be comfortable splitting hairs with an administrative law judge over whether or not replacement of your thoracic aorta with an artificial graft constitutes a significant change in your health or medical status. I certainly would not.
Show me that in the regs in black and white. Because otherwise it just becomes an interpretation that hairs could conceivably be split over... And I have no intention of arguing anything with anyone sooooo...

You seem to be getting worked up over this; no need to really, I just asked a question that nobody has conclusively answered with a definitive answer other than everybody telling me ohhhhh you better not go flying after that, something I never even mentioned in the first place. Not trying to be argumentative, but it seems to me that this is not black and white, at least in my opinion.

If I had thought this was a pretty straight-forward question I wouldn't have asked it and so far it doesn't seem to be that straight-forward...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk