View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 02:59 AM
nuball5
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2007

Originally Posted by CaptCoolHand View Post
Yes it was i was there.

One show of force. A battle won. I refused for years that “this is the dumbest pilot group ever” or “biggest group of pùssies” or juicers or whatever.

But dude we lost the every day battle. We lost the RSA VDA no extensions just your job battle. The SOP safety first battle.

I’m sorry but I have a hard... hard time listening to some of these guys who bítch that this wasn’t good enough. Or their potentially taking a pay cut when I’ve been falling on my sword for years. Years. Honestly i don’t care about “your problems” we’ve all got problems. We ALL need the money. I’ve left tens of thousands on the table not picking up trips. Not answering the phone and doing the hard things like missing commutes ect....

We’re here with guys that will vote no. send this back and the next minute will pick up a trip from the first call from CS. God look at the JFK sec tres! He couldn’t even be bothered to go to the road show! BQN dh JFK turn in there. See ya gots to go!

NOPE. I’m personally done. I’m taking the QOL improvements. Voting yes.
Where I’m at now it’s cost neutral but huge QOL improvements. I’m gonna gonto the bus. Then it’ll be huge QOL and more money. My seniority affords me that.

After two organizing committees, and P2P over the last 3 years I’m done. I praise the guys who do more. I can’t. I’ll pick up the tab for the reps the NC the MEC any time.

Everyone has to vote. Yes or no do whatcha gotta do.

Good write up...and thank you for volunteering.