View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 08:13 AM
PassportPlump
Banned

Joined APC: May 2018

Originally Posted by Denny Crane View Post
Except for the “Grow a pair” and “Are you serious” comments, this is a great explanation.

Denny
I liked the “grow a pair” and “are you serious” comments. That is 100% correct. The mindset that DAL is going to “take care of us” needs to be adjusted a little. Delta cares about its shareholders and the bottom line. They willfully violate the contract and disregard the unions input with respect to schedules and people say “oh they’re just pushing back because we rejected TA1.” Another one, “they’re just laying the ground work for a tough negotiation for C2020.” I heard this verbatim last week.

This same person who made the above comment said that there is no way we maintain our PS with Delta making these record gains.

So, “are you serious” is a valid question. Likewise, “grow a pair” is a fair command. without the latter we are in for an interesting ride if we keep letting this stuff slide. Kudos to the MEC for operation “kill the SIL.” If I am on reserve and don’t show up for an assigned short call, I can’t just tell DAL to pack sand when they call me out on it. Likewise they can’t cherry pick parts of our PWA to violate without consequences.

Last edited by PassportPlump; 07-15-2018 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Spelling