View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 04:24 AM
CaptCoolHand
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2008
Position: Left,Right, Left, Right,Right,Left, Right, Left

Originally Posted by PasserOGas View Post
Scope = market rate

Vacation (even though you didn't mention it) = slightly below market rate. But it's at least close.

Work rules? Again not even close. Huge gaping loopholes throughout. Airports standby, complete lack of a commuter clause, dependibility driven pilot pushing, and on and on.

Retirement? Only if you retire at 65. Massively, massively, massively below market rate if you retire before that.

Pay (again one you ignore)? Do I need to even go there?
work rules: what loopholes are you talking about? 14hr max duty, 6hr auto rls on last day rsv with 1100 carve out, there's a commuter clause in there nothing below average... every one has a dependability policy whats your issue? Night override, ADG the list goes on. whos contract will have better work rules for extensions and disruptions? no one.

retirement raised from fuzzy13% to 15% going to 16%? massively? you're delusional.

Pay, no argument there, it's short. but not that short. Considering the massive improvements across the board, locking in scope and work rules I'm willing to pick up the fight again in 3.5yrs. I've been fighting this fight here at jb for over 10 how much did you help our union besides paying dues?

vote how you want, but your reasoning isn't there.