View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 05:32 AM
Flypba346
On Reserve

Joined APC: Mar 2018
Default Drinking the coolaid again...

If your referring to the 13 or so people who failed back in January.... yes there were a few of them who showed up.... and yea they were stupid... but you know what if you read the recent union board forum about this... it is spot on... Not all thirteen people failed because they didn’t study... The company puts very little effort into their upgrade training... it’s always been that way and it will always be that way... they refuse to invest any money into it... Those who pass in my opinion are lucky... and for the record I have flown with a few of them who really shouldn’t be sitting there... which you gotta ask how that happened.... The attitude there in regards to the examiners sucks... they refuse to come together and create a question bank... rather they want to have the upper hand and be able to ask you whatever they want... which is way too much .... In addition to that, the SOP and other manuals are poorly written, I had a checkairmen tell me that to my face... we have manuals which contradict themselves.... The ground school for upgrade is a joke.... rather then learn you sit and ask questions.... Three sims with absolutely no chance of getting an additional one or two... ask for that, you get sent home... We have people who like to drink the coolaid... that’s great...I and many other refuse to, and will continue to call it for what it is...