View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 11:12 AM
Gary et al
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2017

Originally Posted by Patternholder View Post
If they need to grow the seniority list by 28 per month....they need to hire a lot more! Firgure 3-4 washouts per class....6-8 leaving per month and a handful of retirements. I’d say 40/month is a better target. Good luck!
Originally Posted by CGLimits View Post
Originally Posted by I like BIG Bus View Post
Listen, you and I both know this place hasn’t churned out 20+ a month since like mid 2016 or so.

There are 26 in class right now. Another 20 to 30 coming in august. I am all about discouraging people from coming here, but stick to the truth please. 500 in 18 moths is 28 a month, as someone else pointed out.
Its closer to what CG is saying but pattern is somewhat correct as well. I'd assume probably only an average of 1 washout per class. There are a total of 12 retirements next year. Most of them in August, so there is another 1 per month. Then, attrition, IF we don't have a contract I absolutely think it will increase but thats only if other airlines will pick up our guys. I would only assume 1-2 per month as average attrition and if we are lucky it will be higher.

So that brings the 28 a month to about 31-32. Either way still is going to become increasingly difficult as time moves on, UNTIL we have a contract, then it'll be easy.