View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 12:51 PM
singlepilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2015
Position: ce560

Originally Posted by I like BIG Bus View Post
Sorry aero your spin isn’t gonna work this time. 28 Pilots a month IS record breaking hiring for this place, and it is IMPOSSIBLE! You guys can’t possibly con 500 pilots to come to work at this place anymore, and it is logistically impossible for the company to support that kind of hiring. It is a flat out LIE, trying to get every last wide-eyed hopful through the door. Luckily, every regional pilot has figured out this place isn’t the least bit desirable. What would you like to say to the people in the last year you’ve hooked into paying for their own hotel who are commuting to reserve for $38 bucks an hour who just had their vacations cancelled? I’m sure to make this happen you guys will just cancel more vacations if need be. Don’t believe anyone who says we are growing that fast it’s a ploy!!! Frankly, I don’t know how you guys can look at yourselves in a mirror every morning and how could you feel good about saying this to people.

Caveat emptor

http://www.frontierbadbargain.com

Frontier Pilot Facts

100% READY TO STRIKE
SSS gets the 3rd sim online in November of 2018.
So they will be able to do it. Whether they can get enough to show up is another question.