Old 07-23-2018, 10:37 PM
Cyio
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2017

Originally Posted by V12Merlin View Post
Mine wasn’t strait forward at all. I read where if you had 121 exp that it was only hr. Couldn’t have been farther from the facts. H R part was great. Very professional young aviator out on medical. He extended me professional courtesy. Then they sprang a sim ride on me with no notice. I flew it fine. It’s supposed to be a Beech Baron but this thing flew like ah!t. Would’ve been nice to have had the info prior to interview but whatever. It’s Eagle, I worked there before so I was used to being lied to. Then 2 snowflakes grilled the Sh!t out of me on technical. It was clear I wasn’t welcomed there—even tho I’d been a captain for 5 years at old AMR Eagle. I’d have been 20 years senior to them—if not for 9-11.

But here’s the best part of the interview. When the last snowflake came to give me the “bad news”. I informed him that I already had 2 other job offers with class dates for both.

Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha

Net result I have a much better offer with 2 other great companies and those dumbasses are still short. Nothing has changed there but the paint job.

I got the last laugh.
Thank god for those two snowflakes.