View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 03:24 PM
TillerTemptress
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2017

Originally Posted by GreenerPastures View Post
LOL. Hats AND DGI. Still plenty of stuff to gripe about at 9E for the haters.
Or, let it go, relax, have a genuine conversation with the hard working FAs and fellow pilot on your next flight.
Heck, Compass pilots have a much bleaker outlook than us, and they're joking about snack baskets and dropping some of the funniest memes I ever seen on their feed. I'm hoping our future growth entails an acquisition and fair merger with them. I don't care about their planes. I want their humor and positive attitudes in our pilot group.
Speaking as a Compass pilot, thank you! We would LOVE to be owned by a competent management group with fat stacks of cheddah. We are a group of refugees on incompetence island and the pilots work really hard to stay positive, have fun (but be professional), and keep the operation running smooth. The thing that really hoses us is our management's inability to plan their way out of a paper bag and our crummy maintenance department - both would be changed by a new owner, so from our viewpoint, bring it on. Also, even though our entire pilot group (okay, 90%) has less than 3.5 years of seniority, I figure our certificate would stay separate at least for awhile so nothing would hose us over too quick.