Thread: Base Seniority
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 09:55 AM
symbian simian
Line holder

Joined APC: Nov 2013
Position: On the bus,seat 0A

Originally Posted by Biffy View Post
What a dumb question. “Would you buy a wrecked car if it wasn’t wrecked?” You’re comparing 2 extremes. The sentiment here is a contract is no where in sight with this management. Please remember, we are sueing them because they have no intentions of doing what is right and negotiating in good faith.
Since you are trying to justify your decision to come here and you’re clearly willing to buy into a pipe dream, I have a nice car I’ll sell you.

Don’t expect sympathy on the line from guys when your vacation is cancelled, can’t use sick days, and are scared to call in fatigued.

All this coming from a guy that is barely in training and hasn’t even seen an airplane here. Do yourself a favor and run back to SkyWest. “Face palm”
Not planning to come to F9, but having seen a similar s-show at NK I think you are not using the correct analogy. There were plenty people applying while we were getting nowhere with the NMB, most of those would have gotten/get a TBNT instantly based on TT before and after negotiations.
The way they were looking at it: “ yeah, the car is broken, but it’s cheap, and there is a good chance the insurance will pay to fix it.”