Thread: pilot mortgages
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 03:26 PM
mfacchini
New Hire

Joined APC: Jun 2018
Default Aviation Mortgage Financing Made Easy

As a lender that specializes in residential mortgage financing for those in the airline industry, I have experience with and an appreciation for the complexities that come along with these compensation plans. Whether you’re just starting to consider the purchase of your 1st home or crash-pad investment, or perhaps already own and need to refinance or are starting to consider your next purchase (primary, second home, or investment), and regardless of whether you work for a legacy, regional, or cargo carrier, I’d be happy to help pave a smoother runway for that transaction (sorry, had to throw that cheesy pun out there).

Not only am I personally well-versed in mortgage financing for your industry, but my company (Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation) is the 5th largest retail, purchase focused mortgage lender in the lender. While we are very sizeable, we are still privately held, thereby allowing us to provide a more common-sense, efficient, and customer service focused process with more competitive rates and fees. We are licensed in 50 states, with my team being licensed in CA, FL, IL, WI, IN, MI, TN, and OH.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at [email protected], office: 312-667-7681, or via this thread. I’m here to help!