View Single Post
Old 07-27-2018, 12:33 AM
ShyGuy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005

Originally Posted by Alaskaflier View Post
I truly can’t believe the amount of grown adult cry babies posing as “professionals” are on this thread. Y’all have a nice income, a decent schedule, and a sit on your butt (for the most part) job. Yet you still find something to **** and moan about. I’d be willing to bet your either single, divorced or about to be. This thread is so off topic and we have the Unappreciative Pilots of Alaska to thank. I’m sure your all a “real joy” to fly with. IMO you cry baby pilots are what if wrong with the industry. You thing that just because your a big bad pilot that your employer owes you something. You all sound like some entitled millennials who think that they should be making $20 an hr to flip burgers. The only difference is that you earn a fair wage, with benefits, I might add, yet you still manage to have a regular menstral cycle highlighted with the cramps of your so called mistreatment. You complainers about how bad the company is should all give yourselves a big pat on the shoulder for be such a ignorant disgrace to the profession. Your lucky I’m not your boss, because in my world, I’d be enjoying the pleasure firing each of you. This is a trade and profession that many of us love. If you don’t like it, quit *****ing and go find something else.
Your grammar is terrible. You really created a screen name for this first post? Nice try, troll.