View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 02:02 PM
Yumyum
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: CaptFo

Originally Posted by prex8390 View Post
People have some reading comprehension issues here. This is not a DGI, a flow, or a guaranteed interview. Nothing. It says that DCI carriers other than endeavor will have a minimum amount of apps from their pilots taken and scored, those who score high enough will be given interviews, like usual. Those that don’t have a high enough score will be scored again at a later date, like usual. So they can take say 20 applications from republic, score them, and choose not to interview any of them if none meet the requirements. Nothing requires delta to interview them. More or less it gives the opportunity to those who want to work for Delta a better chance of being hired than say going to horizon since it requires delta to look at their application. That’s all it does. It makes delta look at their application and give only those who are deserving of a interview an interview.

So of course everybody’s going ape over this because a couple other airlines got something basically minimally attractive and we got nothing. I’d rather have the chance to walk Into a interview, be the best i can be now at 3000 hours after 18 Monthes with the dgi than to have my application scored for 6 years and rejected until I have 7000 hours
This is a typical response from a newbie. Here is a better plan of action. Don’t depend on Delta to give you a JOB..They don’t give a ####..Get your Apps out! This is about supply and demand...it’s amazing how naive millennials are. Path to Delta is just as great at Envoy.

JUICE PUMPER