Thread: New ABX CBA?
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 12:27 AM
MarkThyme
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2018

Originally Posted by Keepcalm View Post
You're a company sympathizer. None of the actions are illegal. Just by following all the rules, every one, the on time performance goes to hell because the company and planes are so ill prepared to operate.

"...a portion of the crews are manning up like proper teamsters to keep the on time performance down to a level eliminating Management's bonus and putting flying contact at risk."
Yeah, see -- that's not really the way you worded it. The way you worded it, "crews are manning up...to keep the on time performance down...", it really looks like a work slowdown from where I sit. Atlas sued their pilots for something along those lines, and I don't think any of them were bragging about it in a public forum. I can feel the ABX legal team firing up their word processors for a sternly-worded letter to the union right now. But hey, you do you. I'm just going to sit back here in the peanut gallery while you self-immolate.

I might also ask why you weren't following "all the rules, every one" before this. But one thing at a time.

And did you really call me a "company sympathizer"? Wow - sick burn, dude. Completely wrong, but still, sick burn.