View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 08:15 AM
MD-11Loader
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: Pawn

Originally Posted by SHAF View Post
A lot of the people currently working at PSA weren't voting on their contact because in 2013 they weren't working at PSA at all. They weren't sitting in the comfort of a roomy cockpit or hotel room, they were busy flying aircraft that got shot at. Many of those same people still fly those aircraft today. In fact, I know several PSA guys deployed right now. Some of those people you decry have caught more bodies than most of you have slept with, which judging by some of these ridiculous responses, probably isn't that many to begin with. Large portions of the pilot community have a lot more going on in their lives than to spend countless hours digging through years of an airlines history and contract voting. A lot of people have sacrificed more and experienced more personal loss in their young lives than you will ever experience in the whole of yours. So please, kindly get over yourself. Put your efforts into voting down this TA, not villainizing an entire pilot group that had little to do with a vote you didn't like at an airline you don't work for.
All I hear is the sound of a whiner. Your blind defense of your company is online with the mentality of PSA. And nowhere did I disparage those who serve in the military, so you can kindly shove that statement right up your tailpipe. I spent plenty of time over in Iraq and Afghanistan supporting OIF and OEF and don’t need you to lecture me.

I will say that I’m happy that you felt compelled to creat an account just to respond to me. It makes me happy to know that I tweaked you that much. So go back to drinking the Dayton water, maybe throw on a wife beater along with some jorts, and go back to congratulating one another each time you steal another airplane from MQ due to your predecessors and lifers selling out. And if you don’t want to do that, you can always continue eating Cheetos while lounging in your beanbag chair.