View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 09:10 AM
Ala5ka
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2018

Then we have a couple idiots I suppose because there are several who left for regionals.. as one person above left for DEC envoy captain.. it speaks volumes about Alaska.

For the record the pilot who left for Envoy is a great person. He saw how terrible this new more to love airline is managed and the immediate resulting downslide of QOL and made a move.
Originally Posted by rickair7777 View Post
BS. Let's be real, you'd have to be an idiot to leave AS for a regional TODAY. They're all getting worked to the bone. If you got hired by AS, you don't need AA flow to get on with another major if that's your goal. Only way anyonewould do that is if divorce was the only other option. I know one guy who had to quit a legacy to go back to SKW because his wife wanted to live in a certain non-commutable SKW base (her family was there, they had three kids in school, and she's a high-end specialty MD making ludicrous bank. And she's hot. I would have quit too.).

EK and Connie, that's really a lifestyle choice. Some guys like the idea of being gone for three weeks at a pop and enjoying exotic locals through the fog of jetlag tempered with booze.

Last edited by Ala5ka; 08-07-2018 at 09:54 AM.