View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 07:46 PM
Excargodog
Perennial Reserve

Joined APC: Jan 2018

Originally Posted by pvermilyea1 View Post
Anyone else out there disappointed with Leftseat? So far, my experience hasn't matched the glowing reviews posted on their website. Maybe my expectations were inflated, but I was hoping they would provide timely assistance navigating the FAA regulations concerning my teenage son's complicated medical history.
When i first inquired about their service, I got an immediate response that was excellent. However after paying the first part of the fees, the service hasn't instilled much confidence in me. Now that they have everything they need for submission to the FAA since last week, I can't get in touch with them to answer a few additional questions, which hasn't surprised me. Maybe they are just swamped with other clients.(?) Anyone else finding the same too?
David Hale, my son needs your help. The kid wants to be a pilot with a special issuance for his monocular vision, and I want to write an awesome review of your company.
See recent posting:

20/25 Vision

Difficult to give advice with no details. Waivers for totally monocular vision have been given by the FAA - even for class 1. But if the history is more complicated than that childhood ADD/ADHD or something, there will likely have to be additional testing in accordance with FAA protocols.

But a ten year old posting by David Hale responding to a different ten year old posting doesn't mean he is a regular reader of this thread.

Until you resurrected it, I'd be surprised if a hundred people have looked at it in the last decade.