Old 08-18-2018, 07:49 AM
golf papa
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jan 2018
Position: riding pine

Originally Posted by emuairlines View Post
I did mine in the past week. No real change from the previous post. Two minor things...

-The questions are the same as the previous post, but the order is different
-They ask total multiengine fixed wing time, and total multiengine fixed wing piston, turboprop, and jet
Yep, I just completed mine and second these changes. Also I thought all the questions were 3 min answers except the "incident" and "checkride failure" questions (10 min) but you have 5 min to do your resume review.

Here are the questions and order as of today:

- Please conduct full self-resume review. Please touch on reasons for leaving each employer including lateral moves, downgrades, and any termination. (5 min)

- If you could change one thing about your role and/or company, what would that be? (3 min)

- Tell us about a time when you overcame an obstacle on the job? (3 min)

- How many flight hours do you have in the last 12 months? (3 min)

- How much multi-engine fixed-wing time do you have, if any? If so, please specify which type (piston, turboprop, jet). (3 min)

- Have you ever had ANY type of training or checkride failures (including, but not limited to oral exams, written tests, checkride failures, and training failures in any program (i.e. military, civilian, primary, AQP, etc.)? If so, please describe them and the time frame? (10 min)

- Have you ever had any accidents, incidents, or violations? If so, how many, what were the circumstances, and time frame? (10 min)

- Of the 5 JetBlue core values besides Safety, which one would your family and friends say best describes you? (3 min)

--GP