View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 11:03 AM
queue
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2016

Originally Posted by seekingblue View Post
Honest question-

Has anyone ever been unfairly disciplined here? Say what you want about how our operation is run, but I’ve never heard anything except, “thanks for trying to get here,” when I was OOP. I’ve never heard of anyone getting a different answer than that.

Infact, the only story I’ve heard about someone getting fired for being OOP, was someone who would repeatedly sit RSV at home (5 states away) and just call in OOP if he got called.

Bottom line, do your job as well as you can. Be honest about trying to get to work, and It will be fine.

Yes, they have. But the circumstances cannot be discussed here.

One thing you have to understand is that you're dealing with a corporation who makes only legal decisions when deciding a course of action. Do not misplace your emotions about these people. They will only do things by legal rationale. If you say things like what you said, it merely indicates the blue juice brainwashing is effective in using your "humanity" core value to exploit you into their objective of "control". This is business, not love making. Lots of people sell out their profession and their peers because their employer tells them they're not "team players", or some other corporate double-speak.

Whether someone has or has not been persecuted is immaterial. The point is that it exists in writing and is now effective under the power of contract law. If they didn't intend to ever use it, it wouldn't be written in the contract. It doesn't matter if anyone has or hasn't been unfairly treated.