View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 07:15 PM
Beavis
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2014
Position: CRJ900 & Captain

Well, have been off for a while, but appreciate the subsequent posts. I'll try to address some of the points that I found important to respond to.

Anyways, my wife has some kind of personality disorder, I just haven't quite figured it out and I don't know if I ever will. Bi-polar? I thought that at first, but I don't think that's it. Thought she had PMDD, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, because it always seemed to coincide with that special "time of the month", but now it seems to be at any time... My final diagnosis, althought not confirmed of course, is that she has narcissistic personality disorder. Many of the traits that she exhibits really jive with what I have read about NPD. Anyways, I will never get her to go to a shrink or doctor of any kind about that so...I will just have to settle for that.

Yes, I know I was not her first choice, because she was married before, but she pulled the same sh!t with him and he split. In any case, she was not my first choice by any means either, but when we first met it was like living with Selma Hayek so, hard to not be enamored with that!

Yes, she is from another country and I used to think she would split and go back there, but I actually highly doubt it. First of all, I don't think she would get our sons to go down there with her, unless she tells them they are going just for a visit, but they would end up leaving all their sh!t behind they would raise holy hell... Also, she loves living in the US waaaaaay too much and if she went anywhere, it would be back to Fla.

For all her bluster and all her eruptions and Jekyll/Hyde episodes, she ain't leaving. You'll say I'm crazy or that I am fooling myself, but I know what I see and have been with this woman for 17 years, she ain't going anywhere. For all the sh!t she says about me, she depends on me waaaaay too much. I could get by without her, because she hardly does so many things that I end up doing and do pretty damn well so...

Lastly, I have kept a pretty concise journal for the last 6 or so years and it is drawing nigh on 200 pages. It is chock full of descriptions of all her psycho sh!t so I'm not worried about going to a judge and giving that to him/her for some light reading... She probably thinks I would be going in with no ammo and that she would have it all, but I don't think she knows what kind of a fight she would have on her hands and quite honestly (so I have been told by a few attorneys) I would actually come out of a divorce on top and not her.

I will have to try to google lawyers again in ATL, but I have yet to find one that specializes in pilots. Who knows where the hell he is....

Alright, well, thanks again for all the tips, etc...