View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 03:46 AM
CaFarful
Banned

Joined APC: Aug 2018

If you want airline, go regional. Dot go fractional. We want you if you want business avaition.

XO Jet just filed FRP... they are running out of options. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Request_for_proposal

In fact, if I were current XO, I’d be looking at NetJets unless my plan was to go airline.

Flex is not on par with NJA and with no Union, never will be. Zero protections for pilots, pay, working conditions, etc. pay is better at NetJets hands down, you fly a wealthier portfolio which means more stability for the next downturn in the economy.

NetJets is backed by Warren Buffett. Think... deep pockets if the fit hits the shan economically. A great peace of mind. The folks you fill fly are generally leaders of industry and that’s why they fly the leader to enjoyvall of the benefotsbthatvcome with it... safety, service, schedule and recovery ability when something breaks. The educated Owner knows this... most can afford it.

Additionally, upgrade at NetJets is 4.5 years at the current rate of upgrades. That’s a long wait for those already in the que for 10+ years. It’s not for a new hire.

Last edited by CaFarful; 08-29-2018 at 04:28 AM.