View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 01:13 AM
Geezer
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2016

Originally Posted by chimmattaro View Post
Hey No land thanks for your reply. I mean... I have a valid passport and I have no limitations whatsoever in travel. When you say "security check" do you mean obtain a US Security Clearance?

I know FedEx specifically states "US security clearance" on their job requirements but kalitta does not, they just say "Valid US passport".... I was just wondering if that was the reason for the requirement.
Finally don't mention Iraqi Dinar's. Some guys are holding thousands of US Dollars worth of them and still waiting for them to skyrocket in the currency trade. As a matter of fact play dumb if they even hint that they think you might know something about currency trading or currency exchange rates. One recent candidate ended up going home with a job offer and about a million dollars in Iraqi promissory notes he bought from someone behind the generator station outside the Sim bays.

Oh yeah, if you've read a book that didn't download free from Amazon or from your local library then nobody has read it so don't waste your time.

Last edited by Geezer; 09-01-2018 at 01:33 AM.