View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 12:26 PM
symbian simian
Line holder

Joined APC: Nov 2013
Position: On the bus,seat 0A

Originally Posted by Av8tr1 View Post
If one loses a leg and gets an artificial one, is able to walk, run, fly airplanes, fornacate is one no longer disabled? Should they not be compensated for the loss of said leg in the line of duty for country? Or is it once they have that artificial leg and can walk again they are whole again?

I get that you are a troll. Show some respect for your betters who bled for this country. Not everyone is trying to game the system. Some of us fought and bled for you. VA disability is reimbursement for lost abilities that many have found ways around their "disability".

You don't like it run for congress and end support to American soldiers. I'm sure that will warm the cockles of the people around you.
If one can run with an artificial leg one is certainly ABLE to run, so not DISABLED, it is the meaning of the word. If you are asking if they deserve compensation for having "bled for me" that is a separate question. I think it is ok for the government to compensate veterans for their suffering, I do think it is OK to question how some can get 100% disability payments, and are still able to get a first class. There is a limited amount of VA money to dole out and a major airline pilot would not be my first choice.

Also, "fornicate"