Thread: Kalitta Air (K4) Information

Geezer , 09-05-2018 04:06 AM
Banned
Geezer
Banned
close
  • Joined APC
    Jun 2016
When I posted the names of the two footwear establishments in the previous post I didn't think it necessary to add the www. at the beginning or the .com at the end. The editing window is closed and since I have received several private messages subsequently from concerned Kayforians that some might not be aware of the format for viewing indexed items on the world wide web I've made that information available now, in this post.

in compo mentis
French Castle

(If you're using TOR or Linux I think the indexing standard remains the same)

(I'm pretty sure you'll only get cool dom/fetish shoes sites on your Tinder feed if you go to legit shoe sites)

If you are the reasons the FME's post signs of the likes of "your mom doesn't live here" or "S#^T once flush twice" then I'll make the world wide web indexing standard more easily understood. If you want to visit an indexed web site type www.nameofestablishment.com

Any references made to the works of a noted Irish satirist (as opposed to a Kayfourian Satyrist) are purely coincidental and do not mean that I am in favor of literally taking the advice of the above noted satirists advice in his "A Modest Proposal" Nor do any references to the noted "Papa Don't Preach" singers works mean that I advocate wearing pink pull over hats.

And for the grammar guru's I now it's NASDAQ not nasdaq. I was inundated by PM's about that too.