View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 10:08 PM
yeeeyeee
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2018

Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
I started the CTP-ATP course in August so my perspective is recent.
Shepherd Air -- try to be around step 3 when the CTP course starts. If you can get your hands on the Limits and Memory items, having those down cold would help out when you are in Systems. Lots of homework and flow memorization and having that down before would be very beneficial. The company is pretty tight about access to documents / manuals so even when you are in the CTP-ATP course you will not have access. You will be a real employee (not greyed out on the portal) when you start INDOC. After INDOC they give you 4 days to do 32 + CBTs on aircraft systems. You will start off trying to really learn the stuff then you will be 4 hours into your first hard CBT (like electrical) and realize that pace won't work. I marked several I want to go back and review but there really is no time. I will eventually - but after you finish those 32 you have another 11 that you have to get done by the end of Systems. The good news is if you like this stuff - it is not hard to study. Okay - got to go - good luck to you!
do you know how long the wait is for sims?