View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 06:24 AM
I like BIG Bus
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2016

V1 is just looking out for what’s best for his family guys...

I mean a new contract at our new rates will be thousands of dollars each month which will do a lot for his/her family. Yours and mine as well.

You guys are probably really nice people, but now isn’t the time to be nice. The truth of the matter is, people profiteering and people that sign on to work here right now, are saying in effect that our current contract is just fine and it doesn’t matter how long it takes cause I got mine. Regardless of what they say or their motivation, their actions speak louder. The people that don’t recognize this are just as culpable.

I am trying to leave here, but in the meantime and just in case I can not secure employment elsewhere, I will try to make this a better place to work. People that are showing up to work here now, are IMHO opportunists and probably couldn’t get hired here any other way than the fact that the company is desperate for pilots. And if they have great resumes and they could get hired anywhere, well, then IMHO, they don’t give a crap about this pilot group as a whole.

And to be perfectly honest, I don’t want to work with opportunists or profiteers, because IMHO they lack integrity and trustworthiness. I have put a lot of my life on hold, trying to save for a strike fund among other sacrifices that I don’t feel comfortable disclosing on a public forum. I have given up a lot! To ask people to wait two or three months before submitting an application is paltry compared to the Years of adjustments that I have, and others have made for OUR cause. If you’re not angry then you’re not doing enough. My front porch is swept my friend, is yours?

I hate getting on a soap box, but people going about there business and claiming that everything is ok, or I don’t care if they do this, or that person does that. It’s frankly BS!!!! What you do, is way more important than what you say. And if you do make sacrifices, “real sacrifices”, you’ll very quickly see the world through our eyes. Its a huge difference! It’s like watching people that drive on the shoulder in heavy traffic to avoid the back up.

This topic is very personal and evokes a lot of emotion so I’m going to interject a little levity. The only real way to explain it is this...people like V1 and I are d**ks. But people that profiteer, seek employment here, and those that turn a blind eye on those actions are pu****s. And we all know that upper management and the company are a bunch of a******s. So just keep in mind your respective category as you watch.

This has strong language, so don’t watch it if you are easily offended.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=32iCWzpDpKs

I mean, I’m just trying to do what’s best for my family too!

110% Ready to strike!!!

Last edited by I like BIG Bus; 09-07-2018 at 06:35 AM.