View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 02:06 PM
wolf
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2006
Position: Bus Driver
Default Pinnacle December Prefbid Lines

Did anybody else at 9E get totally SCREWED for December? I got absolutely NOTHING that I wanted and went from almost 20 days off to close to 10. I'm not even talking about Christmas which I didn't bid for off. I'm talking about getting violated every way imaginable for the entire month of December.

At least with the hard lines we could see what we might get based on our seniority. Now, we might as well not bid at all and just let the company decide what to do with us. The mock bids are a joke. My mock couldn't have been farther from reality.

And what the hell takes so long between the closing of bidding and posting of the bids. Isn't it supposed to be computerized? How about the message earlier today saying the MEM FO lines were complete but being "reviewed". What does reviewed mean, could it translate to being tweaked to suit the company at the expense of the line holders. In my opinion, there is only one conclusion to be reached. That is that the company is grossly manipulating the bidding process behind the lines to achieve the results they want in total disregard of our contract or seniority list.

I'm sick and tired of seeing guys significantly junior to me getting far better lines. The explanation that it is because we are not bidding correctly is pure BS. If bidding a fair line is so hard to do with prefbid, then there should be a course or a proper user manual as opposed to the pathetic excuse for a user manual posted online which doesn't even tell you how all the different options are scored. I shouldn't need a PhD in Prefbidology just to get a decent line in relation to my seniority.

OK, rant over.