View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 12:54 PM
SilentLurker
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2016
Position: FO
Default First Year FO reserves

Originally Posted by RonnyK320 View Post
This guy must hate strong economies and low unemployment. Maybe an airline down in Venezuela will hire him? Capitalism is overrated, huh comrade? [emoji57]

No man do not prejudge me. I voted for Trump and I’m man enough to admit my mistake. Like many others, I helped elect a self-righteous retard by selecting the lesser of two evils thanks to FBI Director Comey’s statements just prior to Election Day & to help protect religious liberties.

It’s not about the economy or capitalism, both parties have and can do great things for the economy & both parties can and will do bad things for the economy!

Arrogance and greed is distorting facts! America is great and has always been great because of men like John McCain! Not the privileged billionaires that have used bankruptcies to gain status.

To the grammar police comrades who are hypocrites back on topic please. I’m sorry, I meant to say you are perfect in every way my Lord’s. Let me crawl back into my hole because I’m not a member of your XXX party and I must be dumb & stupid because I don’t support who you support. Smh.

I pray for America, land that love & gave many years of my life to defending her & gladly will again if called.