Thread: Council 22
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 06:02 PM
RC44
New Hire

Joined APC: Jun 2006
Position: DA900EX
Default Council 22

I suppose that if you are happy with the December bid packs or if you believe that the Foreign Domicile LOA is a good deal for our pilots, then maybe you should vote for Vic’s opponent.

If, however, you are tired of the status quo and you are tired of being told that the union knows what is best for you, then I would encourage you to vote for Vic Liberti.

Life-style and work rules were the number one priority of this crew force during our last contract negotiations, and Vic’s opponent was directly responsible for what we got and was on the committee that produced the secret letter that allowed the company to get rid of dead head commonality and city purity.

The crew force was not told of this letter until after the vote. I would ask you, are you happy with what’s been happening with our trips and lines? Whoever you elect will be directly responsible for the contents of the next contract. I for one believe it is time for a change. We need someone who is responsive to the membership, and I believe that someone is Vic Liberti.