View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 09:35 AM
Need a real job
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2016

Originally Posted by PulledBreaker View Post
Exactly. 6 upgrades covers retirements and attrition. These latest upgrades won't hit the line until the January bid. So the company knows that no new aircraft are corning until the spring at best.

The growth here is a charade. Anyone banking on quick upgrades here needs to take notice. I'm a 3 year FO, with a minimum of 2-3 more years to go. I was told 2 year upgrades and a contract right around the corner when I was recruited. All lies.
Expected plane totals:
2018-83
2019-98
2020-113
2021-125
2022-2026-“adding” 134

The problem, they can’t hire pilots. Nobody wants to come here with good reason. It’s only getting worse. Soon there will be 100% of vacations cancelledto fix their problem. When that doesn’t happen then we will see progress on a contract. Until then, we keep living the nightmare that is frontier. The thing is, hopefully pilots don’t jump at their first “reasonable offer” that will be still substandard. We need to stick together and demand the fair contract we deserve. I have no idea why they have delayed this for so long that it is literally destroying this company when they could just pay us and continue printing money at the same time. So when they actually do start to come to the negotiating table, that is when we need to stick our ground and wait till they offer an industry standard contract. It won’t take long because they will be in such a bind at that point that they will have no other choice. Plus that retro check that just keeps building as they continue to kick the can. Their fault, not ours. Stay off the radar and don’t use your phone unless they want to start paying for their use.

Last edited by Need a real job; 09-15-2018 at 10:11 AM.