View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 06:53 AM
cadetdrivr
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2010

Originally Posted by Loveforairp38 View Post
On this topic, I have really been worried that my record might affect my app. Gone with Centerline Prep and they (Keith) did not voice any concerns (great experience with him BTW). I have 9 total tickets with 6 of them occurring within 30 days of each other (accident that lead to failure to yield, just had expired registration and inspection, not knowing I had a court date after I thought I paid it all off, so failure to appear... just 19 year old dumb kid logic). Anyways, now 9 years later and I am wondering from anyone who has been hired with a hand full of tickets, how big of a speed bump was that for you in the selection process. More importantly, how did it go in the interview? What I'm wondering here is how much they frown upon those teen years and if I should try to do things like attempt to get any expunged/dismissed? Last ticket is now over 4 years ago. Thank you very much for the replies!
Generally, they are not too concerned about the misadventures of a 19 year old. Everybody has been there, done that. Some simply got caught.

They are concerned, however, about somebody that didn’t learn anything at 19 and is still having serious misadventures at age 30+.