View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 07:53 AM
WhisperJet
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2015

Originally Posted by Loveforairp38 View Post
haha, yea I'm sure quite a bit of embarrassing explanations during the interview for the younger folks, so I guess an accident is not too bad. Thanks for the stories. Also, one final question is if UA ponders why you change/add incidents long after creating a profile... here's my story...

Got a call from a JP office a few months ago saying that I needed to pay this outstanding ticket, I say say from when? Answer, October 2008. Never remember getting pulled over but it was a long time ago. Her response was "yea, we are a little backed up"...NO SH#T, by 10 years!!! True story y'all. Anyways, I added it to my record but I update once a month, so the first year on Airline Apps it wasn't recorded and now it is. Thoughts? I'm probably overthinking it

Think big picture. They don't want applicants who have clean apps suddenly adding things like checkride busts, DUIs, 10s of speeding tickets, a felony conviction, etc AFTER they get called for the interview. One speeding ticket from 08 probably won't be an issue. If you want, you can address it up front

Last edited by WhisperJet; 09-18-2018 at 08:28 AM.