Thread: Via Air
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 02:38 PM
Cujo665
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2014
Position: Semi-Retired...

Originally Posted by Britany757 View Post
I am just surprised how this unsafe and shady operation is still in business. After all of the stuff I hear about them from the guys who work there and with the last customer service issues they had , I just sit at home and enjoy and laugh at this place, personally, i was there a very short time, good people on the line, but the cocky management and idiots who lead this pilot group such as the demo guy and midget chief pilot, they deserve all this. Its all Karma from the way they treated some of the well professional guys on the line. Dont see this place lasting long. I still laugh my lungs out from that stupid assistant chief pilot who said we will compete and overtake our competitors such as Jetblue etc. Just shut up dude, one of the most stupid assistant chief pilot and chief pilot combo I have seen. Glad i left them and today I am in a widebody outfit in my career airline.
Demo left in March. Definately a stepping stone regional job, but aren’t they all? Glad you found your destination job.