Thread: Pay
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 04:09 AM
Varkguy
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2018
Position: E170 FO

Originally Posted by jslehman1 View Post
Can any 1st and 2nd year FOs tell me what I could expect to make (not including benefits)? What has been your monthly credit average and days off per month?
In my first year now. Since I figure all that you probably care about is what you get in your paycheck to pay your bills with here is my info. The end of month paycheck is always the same. For me it’s $1439. The mid-month pays all your extra hours and such and mine is usually $3,000 to $3,500 when I’m crediting 95-105 hours a month. As an LGA FO I can credit around 100 hours every month picking up time.

Days off have varied, depending on how much I want to work and how busy the schedule is, but in September I have 14 days off and October I have 16 days off, bidding min credit. I had min (12) days off through the summer months but I also left my bid open to whatever they wanted for credit. I credited 109 hours my first month including IOE, then over 100 for the rest of the summer months and now that things have slowed down I’m crediting about 86 this month and 78 in October. I’ll probably pick up some nice open time day trips with high credit since I live in domicile to get into the mid 80s.

Big caveat for my info is that I have other health insurance so I’m not having anything taken out for that. I am maximizing the matching on the 401K but that’s not much. Hope that helps.