Thread: Ameriflight
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 09:11 AM
FreightDogs
Ameriflight

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by neal View Post
Hello,

I've been working for the past couple of years to transition back into a flying job. I have submitted my paperwork for retirement and my last day is December 31 of this year. I have been reading this forum for awhile and I've talked to an Ameriflight pilot that I met through a mutual friend. I have decided that I would like to work for Ameriflight. Since I haven't applied for a job in 20 years, I am not sure about the best route to take to apply for a job with Ameriflight. I am going to be in Dallas next week for ATP-CTP training and the ATP Multi knowledge test. I could easily stop at the Ameriflight headquarters while I am in town.

Total Time : 1629
PIC : 1571
Cross Country: 592
Night Time : 135
Instrument : 124
Multiengine : 40 (+ ATP-CTP time next week)

I have commercial sel, mel and instrument. Also CFI, CFII, MEI, AGI and IGI.

Any suggestions are much appreciated!

Hi, there!

At your listed hours, the recruiters would likely look at you for a BE99 Captain position.

Not sure of your desired location, but if you see an opening on our website at a location that you want, go ahead and apply! www.ameriflight.com/careers

Since you'll be in town next week, I'd be happy to connect you with a recruiter. They might be able to schedule some time to sit down and chat with you at our headquarters.