Thread: M&H Uniforms
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 06:46 AM
Regionalsuck
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2017

MH is trash and doesn’t fit anyone other than the obese. Almost everyone else is happy with TH. It fits, better quality and causes no issue to the vast majority. The company has caused the issue of everyone wearing a mix of TH, Kohls, Cut Above etc by changing to the cheapest crap possible with a generic garbage man jumpsuit fit. Nobody wants to wear that trash because they already have ordered stuff that fits well, is made well, the color is close enough and nobody buys the argument that their washed/laundered pants are giving someone else a melt down 5’ away. If that was the case you couldn’t even be out in the general public in the masses of chinese chemical produced crap everyone around you wears. Do the passengers in your recurlating air tube have to wear MH too? What if they are allergic to “that” material? Maybe pollen is high that day, maybe someone has a down coat. Could be a million different things causing your snivels. Take an allergy pill?

I get that you may not be able to wear it, so don’t. I get a rash from oil in Steve Madden leather shoes. Everytime. So i just stopped wearing them. Problem solved. Not trying to tell hundreds of crewmembers or my wife they have to not wear Steve Madden anymore. Lol.

Last edited by Regionalsuck; 10-03-2018 at 07:03 AM.