Thread: Fedex Interview
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 02:45 PM
howardhughes8
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2014

Originally Posted by TonyC View Post
You're just full of personal attacks, aren't you?

Actually, it wasn't "a couple of sentences," it was just one, and in that sentence there was no mention of seniority, equipment, or timing of upgrades. After that, you decided to make up your own definition of "night flying."

Perhaps you should leave the describing of FedEx flying to those who actually do it. I'm beginning to feel a little sorry for my UPS brethren who might have to fly with you.

I can guarantee you the vast majority of folks would use that definition as night flying, at least all the ones I have interacted with throughtout the years that have shown interest in cargo. Like you’re not going to fly until midnight at the Legacies, good luck with that.

And by the way, doing just fine, feel sorry for yourself if you wish. Posts/Users such as this remind me why some folks get misled and get turned off.

This is cargo flying, OF COURSE you will fly at night. With improving seniority and the current movement, depending on what is important for a person, you can ABSOLUTELY mostly avoid 12am-8am flying, key word MOSTLY, not all flying.

Had I made a decision based on useless or misleading information posted on here (some is good), would of kicked myself in the a...

For a Fedex hopeful, be very clear it is a great company and great job, but it is definitely not for everyone. Sometimes it will be hard on your body, you will struggle if you can’t sleep when the sun is up, but I personally know a few guys who “mostly” fly “normal” hours. Talk to the guys that complain, the one who love it, the guys in the middle. You will make serious money, without sacrificing much QOL.