Thread: Interview Prep
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 07:21 PM
SunnyFL
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2017
Position: CFI, CFII, MEI

Originally Posted by 05Duramax View Post
My two cents I paid for both. The interview prep from Sheppard definitely helped with the iPad question portion, some questions are pretty weird that I would not have gotten without the prep. I ended up with a 90% and went through the test bank once (only do weather and aerodynamics). Went through the airline interviews questions once. I'm honestly pretty good at hr questions so I was prepared. My interview was probably only 20 minutes because I was so prepared. The money I spent for both of those I thought was worth it because I felt relaxed and prepared going into it, I felt they were able to get to know the "real" me because I was confident. I would spend the money, small price to pay to get you where you want to be. Also, my advice, don't study till the last minute, night before after I studied for a couple hours I took an Uber had a steak dinner and a beer watching football. Get a good night's sleep, your not going to learn anything stress studying the night before. Hope it helps.
Awesome. Looks like I'll give SA a call tomorrow and get the interview prep! Good advice on relaxing a little the night before. I've done that with all my check rides and it definitely helps. Thanks for the reply!