View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 03:27 PM
drinksonme
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2012

Well maybe I am a d!&k, but I am upset with myself if I am not off before the first passenger....and I no longer commuter either.

If it’s an overnight, then I tell the CA “see you at the curb I’ll call the van”.

If it’s the end of a trip, I say “disarmed” standing in the door way and bolt.

If it’s an overnight with airport hotel, like DFW, I say “I am walking over, you ready?” If not, then it’s “I see you at the plane tomorrow...”.

Don’t care. My time is up on the clock and I am not going to wait around for a slow CA who is overly anal about garbage. If they are moving to get off too, then I’ll wait.

If there is a last minute write-up, fine I’ll wait as long as they are getting things done. CA who pittle around....that’s their choice, I am not sitting our waiting for them

My favorite was a CA who took 30 mins to get the van for a 5 min ride on day one. On day 2, with again a 5 min ride.....I texted him
and left for hotel. He said no worries, cause he was trying to......”get lucky with one of the FA’s”. She wanted literally nothing to do with him, but I wasn’t going to wait for his failure to become reality waiting for him anymore.