View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 12:19 PM
SmarterThanYou
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2018

Originally Posted by FNGFO View Post
Well, you’ve already admitted in your post that you fly 3-4 legs a day. But airlining puts a dent in your ability to fly trips on those travel days. So your non airlining days will be more like 4-5 legs a day.

Maybe it’s on 85-90-% of the trips. Maybe it’s only 3/4’s. It’s still an ongoing buttkicking virtually every time you head out.

And flying isn’t the issue. The min rests, cleaning, stocking, switching sides of the clock etc. is the beat down. Why, if all you had to do was fly you’d work for an airline.

It seems like whining to you because you’ve never had a job that didn’t abuse you. Home reserve? It’s either your FOK favored status, your office privledges or more likely your IRL/DML is down for mx. And that’s why I post on these threads. Because guys like you have trouble posting the unvarnished truth. I’m fairly confident I didn’t have a day or home reserve in my last 4-5 years at Flex.

Riding the airlines shouldn’t suck. You should have quite a bit of status unless you are new or have a desk in Cleveland. You get the pick of seats and all sorts of nice bennies.
Agree to disagree. Airlines suck in general, status or not