View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 04:55 PM
HanYolo
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2014
Position: Always right

Originally Posted by Easybreezy View Post
So that is why I posted the questions. Great info by everyone and appreciate the responses but which is true on the amount currently being scheduled for initial a month. Is it really 40 or 10? Thanks in advance
Don’t listen to most that is posted on here and obviously people being either positive or very bitter. We will not stop hiring for quite a while. Classes might be slowing down a bit but will definitely pick right back up. Despite of what is being said here, no one knows for sure what the actual numbers are until we get to see them. We have 122 airframes and 55 more on current order. That will yield plenty of hiring. Upgrades will definitely depend on next order. Hopefully we will hear something in the next few months. Rumors are out there but until there is a firm order, it means nothing. Any base is obtainable within a decent time frame (even MCO went more junior than I expected) and reserve might be a month or 6-12 depending on base and growth in that base. If your truly are interested in coming here, the wait will be negligible in the grand sceme of things and just something to deal with you’re first year. Good luck and I hope your times are competitive and you will be able to visit the next “meet the chiefs”. That seems to really help.