Old 10-16-2018, 01:32 PM
PotatoChip
Layover Master

Joined APC: Jan 2013
Position: Seated

Originally Posted by RJSAviator76 View Post
Have you gents done any sort of application review? It might be a small price to pay to ensure your application is done right and all your i’s are dotted, t’s crossed.

It’s not a live person that pulls your application out of the stack. A computer does it after screening it for their predetermined markers. Only then does your app get seen by a live person.

I’ve done reviews for some friends and you’d be surprised how many small errors I found, and those errors just might be enough to not get your app selected by the computer despite you otherwise having fantastic qualifications.

It’s a multi-million dollar career. It might be worth paying someone to go over your app.
Reviewed by a SWA pilot recruiter (outside of the job fair), by a consulting firm ($150), and by several SW pilots. “Just a matter of time....” Meanwhile I keep losing years of seniority numbers.
Patience, patience, patience is all I keep telling myself. Unless a comparative competitor comes calling first (which I hope doesn’t happen).