View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 12:56 PM
Name User
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2014

I don't know of that one but I recently flew with a disgruntled ex-TWA guy. The CP had called him up and immediately started chewing him out. I have actually been next to another CA where the same CP shot first and then asked questions. In both instances this CP was blatantly in the wrong and had no idea of the situation.

Anyway, we were rescheduled for a different DH and the CA confirmed with scheduling a new shuttle pickup time. The time comes and goes...and goes...and goes...eventually he calls, we missed our DH and were released for the rest of the trip. Total CS cluster but this was directly related to the "do your job" thing after being chewed out.

I can't speak for him but IMO we are all well paid. Personally I don't support the do your job thing. Only because there is no way for the company to realize why people are disgruntled. It's not the pay. I hate to admit it but Wallstreet was right, the pay raises were a waste of money.

That being said this company is so mismanaged, from top to bottom. It's too big. They can't possibly control it.