View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 03:36 AM
surfcc11
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2015

Originally Posted by Newstick189 View Post
People have tried in the past to be the disruptor. BW is a PRIME example of this. JG is going to be exactly the same if not worse because he clearly has a track record of dedication issues to his Union obligations. BW accomplished nothing and worse he’s leaving with his tail between his legs.

Plenty of people have thought that coming in with a different attitude would change the course of this ship. Unfortunately, the only thing that truly has an impact is dedication and hard work.

**** on BL for the schedules this month if you want, but the strides he is making with the company are magnitudes greater than that of anyone that came before him. BL is the horse I’m betting on to make this place better.

These past two months are historically slow months for flying. The schedules are still bad, now you just fly more (lots of trips start day 1 five legs or day 4 five legs)and get paid roughly the same. Or how about these back to back two day trips so you have to burn a commuter hotel (if you have any left). I know he's trying and maybe he will figure it out for us but right now I'm not impressed.

Also don't you find it odd he didn't even run and then RS says hey guys I'm not running now vote for BL as a write in. I don't know the inner workings of our union by something seems fishy. If he wanted to run he should have tried to get on the ballot.