View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 04:27 AM
MKUltra
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2015
Position: Professional Eugoogoolizer at the Derek Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can’t Read Good

Originally Posted by surfcc11 View Post
These past two months are historically slow months for flying. The schedules are still bad, now you just fly more (lots of trips start day 1 five legs or day 4 five legs)and get paid roughly the same. Or how about these back to back two day trips so you have to burn a commuter hotel (if you have any left). I know he's trying and maybe he will figure it out for us but right now I'm not impressed.

Also don't you find it odd he didn't even run and then RS says hey guys I'm not running now vote for BL as a write in. I don't know the inner workings of our union by something seems fishy. If he wanted to run he should have tried to get on the ballot.
BL didn't want to be nominated and therefore didn't solicit nominations.. but there is a large group that is going to write him in.

Just remember BL has a good relationship with the company while getting change. That's important. Also your captain rep should be on the phone with the company daily working on grievances, disciplinary actions, scheduling, pay, etc.

BL is here four 1.5 years till flow, and he really cares about the group.