View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 03:02 PM
mfflyer
Line Holder

Joined APC: Nov 2016

Originally Posted by highflyer0685 View Post
Some of you guys are so blind to reality. Do you know how easy it is to get in bad standing with a union? Have any of you ever taken short term disability, FMLA, COLA, etc??? Once you come back, not everyone is on the same page. I was in bad standing with two separate unions in my career. Neither of which were my fault. Maybe you should stop using these hate tactics on something you have no idea about. Vote for who you think will do the best, but don’t slander someone over something so stupid.
This. Hilarious that they talk about JG not paying union dues 10 years ago while he was on his way out from XJT. Union dues are automatically payroll deducted. (mind you this was in 2008 - if you worked for an airline during those years nothing else needs to be said).

In regards to the "chase the upgrade" comment, when we were both applying to airlines, PDT was the clear choice because of the guarantee of getting PHL as a base which works for him, his wife and kids.

Folks, go out and vote. This isn't a popularity contest. You've seen what has happened the past year. You have seen the absolute insult of a TA current and past leadership has achieved. And now you see some candidates starting slander campaigns with personal attacks against a guy who has zero to say about them and is clearly interested in getting what Piedmont pilots deserve. The choice is clear here.